Community Support Services for the Deaf, Inc. provides the highest quality of staff and programs in order to achieve our mission. We develop and practice Personnel Policies designed to nurture a climate in which people, both individually and collectively, work to provide an effective “Consumer-driven” service system. We are committed to:
- treating each employee with consideration and respect
- paying fair and competitive wages commensurate with job requirements and job performance
- hiring the best qualified person whenever a vacancy occurs
- promoting from within whenever a vacancy occurs
- training and supporting each employee to maximize their effectiveness and enthusiasm
- offering employee benefits in the form of annual leave time, sick leave time, and Health Insurance
- providing employees with a method to address grievances
Community Support Services for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore will hire without discrimination in regards to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, mental or physical handicap, or national origin, for qualified individuals.
To inquire about current job positions, please email email@example.com.